Programmes for school groups
Live an unforgettable experience in Paris with your group!
Paris Langues takes care of the French lessons and the organization of your stay, accommodation and visits. Bespoke organization for school groups according to your dates and preferred themes.
Our programmes are organized on an à la carte basis: we can change the duration, the course content and the proposed activities according to the wishes of the group and the teacher (or accompanying person).
Do not hesitate to ask us for a quote as soon as possible so we can organize your stay and guarantee the accommodation you want!
Programme includes :
- Lessons of General French in the morning,
in “Open” or “Closed” groups
- A diverse and fulfilling cultural programme
- Accommodation in half-board
- Weekly metro pass
- Airports transfers (arrival and departure)
For optimum preparation for your stay, please provide us, at least 2 weeks before the group’s arrival, with:
- the list of participants, their ages and level of French,
- the room allocations if they are staying at the residence,
- specific requests concerning the course content,
- the return flight or train details if you require transfers
- any food allergies or special diets if you are staying in a host family.
A personalized end-of-study certificate stating the length of the course, the number of hours and the level achieved is issued at the end of the course and given to each student.
The “closed” group:
minimum of 8 participants, the group follows a bespoke programme. The duration of the stay, the course timetable and the distribution of students into groups of proficiency level in French are established by the group leaders.
The “open” group:
minimum duration of 1 week. The participants take French classes in the morning from 09:00 am to 12:00. An orientation test places the students into groups at their existing levels.
As a supplement to lessons, Paris Langues can organize for groups a rich and varied programme of cultural activities:
- visits to local neighbourhoods (Montmartre, Latin Quarter, Le Marais)
- museums visits (Louvre, Musée d’Orsay)
- a bateau-mouche cruise on the river Seine
- full day at Versailles
- full day at Disneyland Paris
- cooking Masterclasses
- and so on.
All cultural activities are organized according to the wishes of the teachers or leaders.
Example of Group Program for school, 1 week: “Paris, city of culture”
Length: 7 days – 6 nights
Course: Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 12 pm (20 lessons of 45 minutes)
- Sunday: arrival of the group and settling into the Residence FIAP Jean Monnet or host family or hôtel.
- Monday afternoon: Touristic Paris
Cruise on the Seine to discover the major monuments of the city.
- Tuesday afternoon: Historic Paris
Guided walk in the Latin Quarter, visit of Notre-Dame and Ile de la Cité to discover the Paris of the Middle-Age.
- Wednesday afternoon: Mythical Paris
Guided visit to the Louvre museum, walk through the Garden of Tuileries and Palais Royal.
- Thursday afternoon: Scientific Paris
Visit to the Cité des Sciences and film at the Géode, walk in La Villette area.
- Friday afternnon: Paris Village
Guided tour of Montmartre and visit of the Basilica Sacré Cœur.
- Saturday: check out and departure
- Possibility to modify the activities program according to your wishes. For 14 days stay, we add 2 full day excursions: Disneyland Paris & Versailles Castel (transportation included).
Price 2016 (IN EURO)
From 15 paying students + 1 teacher free.
|NET PRICE PER STUDENT||15 to 24 students||25 to 29 students||30 students and more|
|7 days/ 6 nights||790||755||725|
|14 days / 13 nights||1550||1495||1465|
Net price per student including:
- Accommodation in Fiap Jean Monnet (upon availability), in French families inside Paris or hotel, half board basis, twin rooms
- French classes
- Return transfer
- Cultural programme, (entrance fees included)
- Weekly metro pass.
- 1 free leader (accommodation in Half-Board, return transfer, metro Pass & activities)
Extra leader 1 week = 570€ or 2 weeks = 1.235 €.
If you wish to get via email a personalised quotation for your group, please send your email to: ERIC.S@PARISLANGUES.COM