Who can apply?
Our programmes are open to all students and adults from 17 years old and from all nationalities.
Minimum length of stay is 1 week (except for one-to-one tuition, minimum 1 hour).
How to register ?
You can register directly on our website: www.parislangues.com
- At reception of your registration request, we will contact you by email to confirm all the selected services.
- To confirm the registration, the application must send to the school a partial payment of 250€ (100€ for Au Pair courses)
- An invoice and confirmation will be sent to you as soon as we receive the form and the deposit.
- All information about accommodation and transfer (if requested) is communicated at least one week before your arrival.
- Registration fees: 40 € for each student
- Total amount should be paid before student’s arrival or at least the first day of the course (directly at the office).
Payment can be made to Paris Langues by credit card over the phone, by Paypal or by bank transfer.
Please send to us a copy of the bank order with the invoice reference.
Banque LCL, 20 bd Malesherbes 75008 Paris
IBAN: FR10 3000 2004 4300 0044 9615 Q44
Please note that students are responsible for all bank charges.
Before arrival of the student
Requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing. Cancellations charges in percentage from invoice total amount are:
Accommodation: Fiap and Family stay: 25% from 30 to 8 days before the arrival date; 100% 7 days before arrival.
Residences Cité Universitaire and Tolbiac: 25%, from 30 days before arrival date. 50% 29 to 15 days before. 75% 14 to 8 days before, 100% 7 days before arrival.
Refusal of visa attested by the French Embassy, refund of paied deposit minus 75 € fee of cancellation charge.
Changes: on lodging and/or courses: 75 € fee after confirmation; except for a level change advice by a teacher.
During the student's stay
In case of early departure after classes have started, courses are not refunded.
Courses are not credited if interrupted. Any modification in lodging arrangements will be subject to a 75 € fee.
The accommodation payment will be refunded minus a 75 € fee and 15 € fee per night (max 13 nights)
Insurance: Our public and legal liability to third parties insurance covers participants in class and during outside activities proposed by the school. Students are advised to take personal insurance for the time of their stay in France.
Shown prices and sales conditions are valid through December 31st, 2015.